April 8, 2020 – From Laureen Rama, Owner
We are planning to operate this season and plan to start our work in the field some time in May depending on the situation and Government requests
The Alberta Government has announced that outdoor construction can operate as long as we follow all public health orders and guidelines, including maintaining physical distancing, and prohibiting people from coming to work sick.
The safety of our clients, staff and the community are important to me. Click here for our safety measures. https://www.eco-yards.com/safety-measures-2020/
Would you like your yard to be eco-friendly and beautiful, yet easy to maintain?
You have a yard. You care about the environment and would like your yard to be good for the environment and look nice too. You know your yard is not as beautiful or as sustainable as it could be, yet you are not sure how to make it so. You wonder:
- how can I manage and use the rain water?
- how can I have very little or no lawn?
- what plants will work?
- how could I grow some or more veggies or even berries and fruit?
- will I be able to easily maintain my yard?
Eco-yards™ supports the vision of a healthy, abundant planet in which urban yards contribute to restoring the natural ecosystem and feed our souls with beauty.
We can help you have a healthy, beautiful, low-maintenance yard. We offer:
- Landscape design services to tailor-make a design for your yard. We can incorporate hardy, perennial flowers; native plants; xeriscaping; water-wise landscaping; vegetable gardens; raised beds; edible landscaping; food forests and permaculture.
- Landscape installation including all of the above and also hardscaping: paver stone or flagstone patios and walkways and wood features (e.g. fences and decks).
- Eco-yards spray service – an aerated compost tea spray to fertilize and improve the health of trees, lawns and gardens.
- Maintenance – regular weeding and pruning of your beds and Spring and Fall clean-ups.
See some of our recent work
Don't be shy!
We will be a good fit if:
- you want to be proud of your yard for its environmental friendliness
- you want to love your yard (“it’s beautiful and healthy! children and pets are safe here!”)
- you want to easily maintain your yard without chemicals
- you don’t really know what plants will work and how to put it all together, so you need a design
- you are patient, knowing that custom designs take time
- you need a crew to create this beautiful yard for you
- you need someone to help you weed and prune your lovely yard
Eco-Friendly Landscaping Calgary | Environmentally Friendly Landscapers Calgary | Calgary Low-Maintenance Landscaping